Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MelissaKB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2017, 01:38 AM
    Medical advice go to Er or Stay home try to sleep it off
    I have two access teeth one with wisdom tooth growing threw my neck and back is hurting so bad it hurts my back to swallow on medrol flexril Tylenol naproxin and amoxycillin for that but woke up seveir chest pain and pressure feels like someone is sitting on my heart with shooting electrifying pain into neck jaw and arm all on left side feel light headed short of breath and nausea have family history of heart and stroke issues I've personally had two I know for fact heart attacks caused by stress had heart cath done but no stints I do have heart murmur I also take levothyroxine zyrtec meloxicam prilosec topimax buspar hydroxyzine trazadone melatonin magnesium one daily vitamin women's prozac robaxin asprin
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 24, 2017, 02:38 AM
    You belong in the ER immediately; you don't ask a question but assume there is one hidden there somewhere amidst your pharmaceutical history.

I assume you mean you have 'two abscessed teeth'. Left unattended these alone can cause serious medical issues and heart problems.

Sleep it off. No don't think so. You will be having a very very long sleep if you do that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 24, 2017, 09:26 AM
    Why have you not seen a dentist in the first place? That's probably what they will tell you to do at the ER you are heading to RIGHT NOW.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get free medical advice [ 2 Answers ]

My brother age 56 is in a lot of pain extremely swollen whole body what can he do better yet what do u think is wrong??

Medical advice [ 0 Answers ]

My fiancee's left foot and ankle are swollen he says it's been hurting for 3 days but wa just noticed the swelling he also says he has a little numbness and tingling every now and then I looked it up online and it said a few different things but I wanted like a second opinion on what it could be.....

Need medical advice... [ 5 Answers ]

I have a scratchy throat, nonproductive coughing very frequent and deep, no fever, no swollen glands, no spots on throat, no swelling in tonsils. Nothing seems to work. Is there something OTC or Herbal that could help? Have already tried loratidine, mucinex dm, and dayquil, cloraseptic spray to no...

Medical advice [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been having sex about once daily, and lately my penis won't stay hard during sex. For the first six months I had no problems now all in a sudden I lose my erection. I do about 200 push ups every other day and 200 sit ups every other day. I do not have high...

Sleep during day, stay up at night [ 3 Answers ]

My sleeping is off. I sleep during the day and stay up late at night. Is there any medicine that can knock me out at night so I can sleep normaly?

View more questions Search