Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Swehner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2017, 01:33 PM
    Glare taking a picture
    I have a canon Eos XS with the lens that came with it. I am trying to take pictures from my year book of people who have passed but there is a glare. Ive tried taking in a dark room with no lighting and visa verse. I’ve tried using MF but to no avail. I would appreciate some help.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 22, 2017, 01:39 PM
    Try a bright sunny day but indirect light, lots of white around the yearbook, slight zoom, no flash.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 22, 2017, 04:58 PM
    Also you might want to try a scanner if you can get the book to lay flat. Office depot and other places like that can assist you with it if you dont have one of your own.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2017, 05:56 PM
    Either scan it or try a piece of non glare glass over the picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is taking a picture an not sharing it a violation of hippa [ 12 Answers ]

Is taking an innocent picture of a patient on your cell phone with the intent to only show another caretaker that takes care of the said patient a violation of Hippa? With no intent on posting the picture anywhere or showing any one else the photo?

Is taking a picture of an infant in a nicu a hippa violation [ 5 Answers ]

A nurse that I work with took a picture of her holding an infant she was taking care of and posted it on Facebook with the comment "Sometimes I really love my job" Is this a HIPPA violation since there were no name mentioned or personal information?

This morning I woke up and my boyfriend was taking a picture of me [ 22 Answers ]

This morning I woke up but still kept my eye's closed. To my boyfriend taking a picture of me sleeping. With mu top pulled down. We have been together for 6 months I'm 18 and he's 26. What is wrong with him why would he do something like this. And I pretended I was still asleep..

I was taking a picture [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know if it was because the only people that believe me is my friend Hannah and my grandmother. Well I want to know if it was a ghost or not please HELP

View more questions Search