Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xx-I-Miss-Him-xx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 07:42 AM
    I really miss him
    Hey, I was with my boyfriend for 3 years and we were best friends, I mean we did everything together and were so in love. I was the luckiest girl in the world. But a month ago, out of nowhere, he broke up with me.. I miss him more than anything.. I want him back.. Please help.. He's not a bad person, and he has a lot of other stuff going on his life, but he says I'm his best friend, who he tells everything to.. But I feel I've lost him completely. I have not seen him in a week, and have not talked to him in3days, and the last time we spoke, he made contact with me. How do I make him realise that he made a mistake and he needs me? Please, I love him.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 07:47 AM
    I think you need to communicate with him how this is upsetting you, I would suggest getting back together and if not STOP being bestfriends, because this is killing you from inside, isn't it?
    xx-I-Miss-Him-xx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 07:54 AM
    No he said he doesn't want me anymore.. I don't know what to do.. I love him and I know we can make it work.. Its too hard
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Read over the board and read past questions and advice! If he says he doesn't want you then:

Its time to accept the harsh truth and start the transition to single life. Its hard but whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger right? More wary in the future and aware what we are looking for in a relationship and a person.

Treat your relationship as a life experience, you might not be able to treasure the memories you had right now but one day you will. Do not regret but learn and move on, as someone much better is just around the next corner.

You must try follow these: (be strong)

1) Abide by no contact, ignorance is bliss so don't go near the 'grape vine'
    2) Work on yourself entirely - hobbies, work, gym
    3) Ever wanted to do something in your life? Nows the time
    4) Spend more time with your friends and family and renew old social ties
    5) Box every memory away and stay away from your fav songs for now - when you can look at it without feeling ill - Ur halfway there!
    6) Time does heal :P It just takes a god dam while, but don't mope at home, go out, party, exercise - helps a hell of a lot

You don't need anyone to be happy.

The best revenge is to be happy yourself :]
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Apr 18, 2007, 11:59 AM
    I would do the NC and move on. The next couple months are going to be your hardest trust me I know, but the fact is he left you and if he wants to come back he'll be back. You can't make someone want to be with you.
    dreamgurl068 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 08:32 AM
    I would just be his friend until he is ready to be in a relationship cause by what you have told us he is not ready for a relationship right now so just give it time and don't smother him or pressure him into anything because all that will do is push him away fomyou and I know you don't want that so just give him time for himself
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Why did you break up after 3 years? What was going on in his life that was so truamatic?
    2ANGELBABY Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xx-I-Miss-Him-xx
    Hey, I was with my boyfriend for 3 years and we were best friends, I mean we did everything together and were so in love. I was the luckiest girl in the world. But a month ago, out of nowhere, he broke up with me.. I miss him more than anything.. I want him back.. Please help.. He's not a bad person, and he has a lot of other stuff going on his life, but he says I'm his best friend, who he tells everything to.. But I feel I've lost him completely. I have not seen him in a week, and have not talked to him in3days, and the last time we spoke, he made contact with me. How do I make him realise that he made a mistake and he needs me? Please, I love him.
    Ignore him... you realize what you have until its gone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

:( helo! wel i was just wandering if i am ever going to get back with my ex boyfriend. i dumped him, over silly reasons, and he said he couldnt get back with me, and we finished for good. but i still so much in love with him. he has a new gf, but about 1 month ago, he said he still loved me. havent...

I miss her [ 3 Answers ]

My parents don't let me date but I have a girlfriend anywayz. We haven't even gone on a date yet cause I have no one 2 drive me 2 wherever I want to go.we live like 40 min away from each other. I do we go on dates

I Miss Her So Much [ 13 Answers ]

Well I was 16 when I first met my first love. I met her at a party she was my brothers girlfriends sister we got on really well with each other and we talked for ages every day a year went past and we both really liked each other so I asked her out she said yes and it made me so happy we were going...

I really miss my ex [ 31 Answers ]

Ok, I was dating a guy for almost 2 years. He isn't my first love but my first proper relationship, physically and emotionally. For almost 2 years things were amazing, we had our fights, obviously, but I was always grateful of him, I could never believe my luck that I had him. However, we both did...

I Miss Him Already! [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently been dating this guy I've known for almost 6 years. We've always gotten along really well and used to date when I was a lot younger. We stopped talking for a couple of years while we were both with other people. We reunited about 6 months ago and hit it off even better than it was...

View more questions Search