Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ammimari Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2017, 02:01 PM
    Does a single authority administrate the network in a LAN?
    About computer networking
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 22, 2017, 02:46 AM
    sometimes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to control network traffic over a shared internet connection in a home network [ 4 Answers ]

I have just setup a LAN at home with the following specifications: A wireless router (linksys wrt120n) connected by an ethernet cable to a desktop server. Desktop server running Windows Server 2008 R2, no antivirus or third party firewall installed yet. Clients on this network are...

Conecting 2 wireless routers to a single network [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a adsl connection which is through a wired adsl modem. Currently I have set this adsl modem as the DHCP server and connected my wireless router (Linksys WRH-54G)to it using the LAN port of the wireless router. Doing this I am able to access internet through other laptops or wireless...

Not on college network, my computer says it cannot detect wireless network?Belkin [ 2 Answers ]

I took my Dell laptop with me to college and used a cable to hook it up in the dorm. When I came back for the holidays my parents had gotten a new wireless card (BELKIN) for their laptop but said that they didn't change anything else. My computer used to run wireless at this home and my parents...

Access 2 network from single comp [ 1 Answers ]

I have a redhat 9 with 2 network card.I want to access this computer from 2 different network.will I be ableto connect to this system if I plug cables of both the network in different network card with some static ip?? Regards Kh

View more questions Search