Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JGT99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2017, 10:47 AM
    Vacation Tracking
    Does anyone have a spreadsheet that tracks vacation? This is my first time doing this and my employees receive 1 day every 2 months. I'm not sure how to set it up. Thanks in advance for any help!

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between earned vacation time and vacation time on the books? [ 3 Answers ]

I get paid every two weeks. On my last pay stub my vacation hours totaled 39.91 hours. I have worked two additional weeks and have earned more 14 more hours but it will not be reflected on the "books" until the next payroll run. I am scheduled to take a week off next week and am being told that...

How do I respond when an employee asks to extend vacation days while on vacation? [ 2 Answers ]

Employee asked for Monday off for vacay. Approved. Then, Monday evening, she called me to ask for Tuesday off. She is an employee who has done this before, giving reasons that have to do with her son and his father spending more time, etc.etc. I'm all for family time, but feel that this is...

Gps tracking [ 6 Answers ]

How do I track from computer to my handphone the gps services.. I was using SE W715 now.. When I refer this to telco company, they said Refer to SE, while SE ask to refer the network What is going on man? I ve just planned to use blackberry curve next?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.