Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnitaD1998 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2017, 08:13 AM
    Interview questions
    Could someone please help me on how to answer 'What is your greatest accomplishment?'. I have an interview for a Customer Service Consultant position and I don't have any experience.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 18, 2017, 08:24 AM
    Is there an accomplishment in your past that has to do with helping someone, having empathy, showing that you went to the nth degree to solve someone's problem?

Oct 18, 2017, 08:43 AM
    Not that I can really think of. Could you please give an example?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2017, 08:58 AM
    Generally an employer is trying to see where you have applied yourself, and gauge what life experiences you do have, and are you confident and willing to learn. So let me ask your age, and what have you been doing for the last 3 years. This may give some insights to help suggest a good answer to this question.

Oct 18, 2017, 09:02 AM
    Ok, I'm 19 and I recently left post secondary school
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 18, 2017, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AnitaD1998 View Post
    Not that I can really think of. Could you please give an example?
    Have you gone above and beyond at home, willingly helping parents with major chores? Have you helped disabled people in any way? Are you part of a church group or youth group that helps people in various ways?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2017, 10:25 AM
    Continuing your education after high school is a perfect answer to this question. Having a specific goal is even better, like a certification or degree. What kind of job are you interviewing for? Does it have anything in common with your secondary school experience?

Oct 18, 2017, 10:51 AM
    Thank you, now I have an idea if what I'm going to say

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with interview questions [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Couple of months ago I went to an interview for an administration position but unfortunately I did not get the position. But now I have another interview coming up for the same position but this time in a primary school. Please can you help me with these questions. However one of the...

For a ROTP / RMC interview what questions would I be asked at the interview [ 0 Answers ]

I need help with preparing for the ROTP / RMC interview - how can I prepare. What are the officers interviewing looking for?

Interview questions [ 2 Answers ]

Why do you think The company should hire you?

Interview questions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need help answering the following questions: What do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? The Primary National Strategy is based on the principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning the curriculum to...

View more questions Search