Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Agyemang Duah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2017, 06:18 PM
    Assignment
    If resources were in abundant there would be no need to study economics, discuss.

At the equilibrium price, price is stable and therefore must be allow to stay, explain?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2017, 06:39 PM
    "If resources were in abundant there would be no need to study economics, discuss."

I live in California and have many oranges trees. You live in Maine and have no orange trees, but like oj for breakfast. In Maine, you catch lobsters, but can't eat all that you catch. In California, I'm hungry for lobster. Now what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assignment [ 1 Answers ]

What are the problems militating against the development of guidance and counselling programme in Nigeria?

Assignment [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help with this? Topic:The application of requirements Analysis and Design to Computer Networks

My g1 assignment [ 1 Answers ]

What are your legal duties for health and safety in the work place under the health and safety act 1974? What are your legal duties for health and safety as defined by any specific legislation covering your job role? Name 3 things that you might find on an agreed workplace policy relating to...

The Assignment ? [ 1 Answers ]

Another movie which I saw in my teens and would like to revisit was something about 3 people who have esp abilities. The title which crops up is "The Assignment" but I'm not really sure. These 3 people were sent on a mission and they use esp to complete the job. Thanks.

Assignment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have this english assignment and I need to know a law about make-up I'm not so sure if there is one but maybe some of the other members could clarrify this My question really is there any legal limits on make-up? Thank you if you reply I'm hoping for an A+:)

View more questions Search