Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thomasinapma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2017, 06:11 PM
    Lighting for karate - gym
    We are renovating a building for our karate school.

The main mat/gym area is 960 square feet unobstructed with 16 foot ceilings. We would like it well lit. would like to go LED we believe for longevity.

Axis LED Lighting
    4-Light Black LED 200-Watt Bell High Bay with Natural Light (5000K)
    Are what we are thinking about.

Advice please
    Thomasina
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2017, 09:41 AM
    The manufacturer of the light should be able to answer your questions. A lot depends on spacing of the lights. 5000K is natural daylight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Karate movie [ 2 Answers ]

This question is probably far fetched but I'm looking for a old karate movie shown in New York during the 80's where this guy had his limbs tied to horses then pulled off.

Need light fixture for a obsoleted Progress Lighting 3 circuit track lighting system [ 1 Answers ]

I have an operating Progress Lighting 3 circuit tracking system that has one broken light fixture of its seven fixtures that are still operating.I need a replacement fixture since one is broken. Where can I try to get one? Thanks, Tom Madison

Old karate movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was a karate movie back in the 80's or 90's and a man was attached to a big ball, he had bushy hair and beard. There was an army of fighters that started killing people with swords when this man made a weird noise. I think the movie starts with the letter "P". Someone please help me with...

View more questions Search