Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imadino73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2017, 09:59 AM
    Hi I want to know if mr . Jose a. fernandez works in lacaixa bank madrid spain? Hes f
    Hi I want to know if mr . Jose a. fernandez works in lacaixa bank madrid spain? Hes foreign operations director?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2017, 10:09 AM
    If this has to do with an email you received... its a scam.. you NEVER get something for nothing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 17, 2017, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imadino73 View Post
    Hi I want to know if mr . Jose a. fernandez works in lacaixa bank madrid spain? Hes foreign operations director?
    Call the bank and ask them after you have independently gotten their contact information. Google Lacaixa Bank in Madrid Spain and see what you turn up.

Rule of thumb... if they ask for PERSONAL information, they are scammers.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2017, 10:50 AM
    Comments online about this bank:

"That depends on what your definition of 'real' is. Does it exist? Yes. But, there are a slew of fraud alerts and warnings about this particular bank. There are postings all over the internet where this bank has suppossedly robbed people of their money, committed fraud, etc. Check out the government websites and look up information on this bank.

If you recieved an email about depositing money in an account there, dont. Look it up first and do your research. It could cost you a lot of money and could be a scam."

"It does not seems to be a real Bank because it cheat the depositor by issuing fake Telegraphic Transfer slips and do not make real ytansfer of its client money."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

La Caixa Bank in Madrid, Spain [ 3 Answers ]

I was sent a letter for a loan of £10 million on La Caixa Bank in Madrid, Spain signed by a Jennifer Anderson (Head of transfer dept.) and Barrister Gilbert A. Marshall as the banks legal attorney asking for £600 to release the funds! Although the letter is on the bank's letterhead I suspect that...

La caika bank madrid spain [ 2 Answers ]

Rick stone do I have an account in your bank? I am told that I do please verify!

View more questions Search