Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sinabmwm5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2017, 03:02 AM
    The Holes novel
    what social function does the novel serve?(discourse in fictional worlds often sheds light on power relations in society?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 16, 2017, 03:19 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to help, we wont do all the work for you.
    sinabmwm5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2017, 11:13 AM
    Just I want to know more...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2017, 11:19 AM
    Did you read it? If you did, you should be able to easily answer the questions you posted. This is for school, right? Here's more reading for you to do that might help:

SparkNotes: Holes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2nd holes? [ 2 Answers ]

So I got my second holes done on Wednesday and now they don't hurt. But hair got stuck in one earlier. So now one hurts and the other ear doesn't hurt. I want to know if the one that hurts is irritated or infected? I have been cleaning them 2 times a day. I had to pull A lot of hair out of the...

2nd holes? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi its me again. I was wondering if I should get my 2nd holes done to my ears. I have my first holes done and a cartledge peircing. I'm just afraid that its going to get infected like my cartledge peircing. When and if you read this can you please give me some advice? I really need some advice...

Black Holes? [ 4 Answers ]

Ironclad here! I've taken up astronomy in high school and learned a little bit about the black hole being one of the deadly entities in our universe!? But it came across me that I wondered if it was possible about one being right here on earth? People say that it could tie to the bermuda triangle?...

Filling holes the dog dug. [ 4 Answers ]

My dog dug several holes in the yard. I tried filling them back in with soil, but she just easily dug out the same holes. How do I fill in the holes and make it as "hard" or "packed down" as the rest of the yard? Making it hard for her to dig them back out...

Holes in Clamshells? [ 3 Answers ]

What makes that perfectly round hole in the opened clamshells that I find on the beach in Maine?

View more questions Search