Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2017, 06:45 PM
    Linux Mint 17.1
    I am having problems updating Browser Google Chrome and Firefox.

Can you give me the steps in doing so.

When I hit update, I have 2 choices to choose from of 64 bit. Which one is appropriate. Either one I use doesn't seem to work.

I get error messages like file would corrupt my PC.

Any help will be appreciate.

Thanks in advance.
    polygonman244 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2017, 09:47 PM
    Are you using the software manager to update or are you using the terminal? If you type “sudo apt-get upgrade” into the terminal it will grab all the packages you need for install

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mint plant gone bad? [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a root bound Peppermint plant a month ago from a greenhouse and since then 1 small plant is now in 3 different pots going on 12! The problem is the plant is not 'minty' at all. It doesn't smell like mint and certainly does not taste like mint! I either picked up a wrongly tagged plant or...

$10 bill misprinted from the mint [ 2 Answers ]

I have a brand new $10 bill with a 1 inch width of green ink across the back that was a misprinted from the mint. Is it worth anything?

Linux ! How far you people aware of linux? [ 30 Answers ]

It is a forum for people please just tell me what all you know about linux?? How far it is useful??

Mint and new Money [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter (15) just recently asked me why the mint does not make more money in times of financial hardships like we are in. I realize that it is a delicate system of checks and balances, but I am finding it hard to explain to her why this doesn't work. Can any of you help me out with this? ...

View more questions Search