Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ejik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2017, 05:30 PM
    He coaches basketball to kids, she wants to have girls basketball team at school
    I remember two twists:1) He coaches basketball, she wants to have girls basketball team at school. She can get it if she outplays him. In order to do that she asks famous coach to teach her. Indeed she wins, but the guy thinks it's not fair because she has a lot of money and can ask famous coach to train her.2) they are traveling together, trying to solve some mystery... jumping through creek? She hurts herself. He tries to help her out. She ends up in a hospital, and seems to lose her memory: when she wakes up she asks the guy "Are you the love of my life?"Obviously, there is always sparks between them :)I think her brother was his friend... Guy is kind of "poor", she is from well to-do family. I suspect it's from some kind of tv series (day TV series?), maybe from Sunset Beach... but I couldn't find it there.Would be immensely thankful for your help. Those twists I remembered for decades!

Check out some similar questions!

How to make it on the varsity basketball team [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Well I'm writeing to see if I can get any tips or secerets on how to make the varsity team please help me Here's a little about me I am 6"1 inch tall and I weight 155 and I'm only 15 years old and I am a sophomore in hig school And what would be my best possison on the team caus in the...

Spanish National Basketball Team [ 3 Answers ]

Spanish basketball team poses for offensive picture - Fourth-Place Medal - Olympics - Yahoo! Sports ... did anyone find this relatively... a bad idea?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.