Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nocaat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2017, 07:35 PM
    Word problem
    Kathy's sales last week were 111 less then six times Ron's sales' If together their sales amounted to $960.00, determine both Kathy's and Ron's sales?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2017, 07:47 PM
    $111 less?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 15, 2017, 06:24 AM
    nocaat, if you don't practice this kind of problem yourself, you won't get them in the future either.
    Start penciling out an equation - what times what minus what = 960.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word Problem [ 3 Answers ]

A boat travels downstream 140 miles and back at its maximum speed. It takes 5 hours to get downstream and 7 hours to get back. Use a system to find the speed of the current.

Word problem [ 1 Answers ]

The u.s. senate has 100 members.after a certain election there were 20 more democrats than republicans with no other parties.how many members of each party were there in the senate?

Word Problem [ 2 Answers ]

In the island of Cara, the people considered 2 hammers worth 3 knives and a sewing needle. They would trade 25 pineapples for 3 hammers, 2 sewing needles, and a knife. Three sewing needles were worth 2 hammers and a knife. How many pineapples would they trade for one hammer? One knife? One sewing...

Word problem [ 1 Answers ]

The population of Seattle metro today is 3,100,000. If the population has increased 8.7% since the 2000 cenus, Wat was the population in 2000? Round to nearest hundredth

A word problem [ 3 Answers ]

A pool is filled by two pipes. It takes the first pipe 2 hours more and the second pipe 4 hours more to fill it than both pipes at the same time. The book says that the first pipe fills the pool in 5 hours and the second one in 7.5 hours, so I think I did something wrong. Anyway, here's what I...

View more questions Search