Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dclark02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2017, 08:06 AM
    What do you do to make yourself happy/content?
    What do you do to make yourself happy/content?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 13, 2017, 08:24 AM
    I don't aspire to happiness so much as I do contentment. Very different!
    I try to laugh about difficulty.
    I also remind myself out loud that at least 3 billion people have it worse than I do.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2017, 09:10 AM
    To make myself happy, I do something for or help someone else. It's even more fun if they don't know me, or, if they do know me, they don't know I'm the one who did it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 13, 2017, 11:07 AM
    I count my blessings of which there are MANY.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my mom happy again? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 13 years old. I'm home schooled and my mom is depressed. It is starting to get me depressed and I don't know what to do. I don't want an answer like "She has to want to change herself" or "Don't worry about it. It's not your problem" or "things will get better" because that will not help. I...

Can't make her happy [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for 9 years we have a wonderful son Jacob who's 6 She is the most difficult person to make happy, no matter what I do it is never good enough. Every thing I say is contested, so my son see's this and does not listen to me as well. He is constantly saying "Moma said...

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

I don't need a guy to make me happy. But. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay. I have a guy that doesn't answer his damn phone for nothing. So, I just want to be str8 with him Be friends with him. Because we had been through a lot over the past year on and off. So how do I ignore waiting for him to call me ? I try to keep myself busy doesn't seem to help. Any comments?

View more questions Search