Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chryslyandra Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2017, 05:05 AM
    Mohammed Emwazi's (a.k.a. Jihadi John) mother and father disowned him
    Do you agree with their actions and their feelings towards him?

I understand them disowning him, but it's incomprehensible to me that a parent would hate their child and wish Hell on them even after all the horrific things they did.

And every single person who has ever responded to forums on this topic agreed with their hatred and desire for justice on their son, saying it took a lot of courage to hate their son and wish justice on him without feeling any pity, unlike most parents who still love their children no matter what.

What do you think? Parents in the right for hating and wishing Hell on their son?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2017, 11:49 AM
    Disowning and wishing hell are 2 different things. Yes, they disowned, I would too considering his actions. Some Jews post death notices of children that marry outside the religion. Where does it say they wished Hell on him?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 17, 2017, 12:52 PM
    Father of Jihadi John breaks down in tears as he admits he is ashamed of son  | Daily Mail Online

It cannot be easy for a father to feel this way given the actions of his son. There is no right or wrong in a parents feelings for an offspring. No matter the love, actions can disgusted them. Quite the conflict for any parent. Which is worse... the son's actions, or the parent's reaction?

Obviously the son's actions have hurt his parents deeply. If there was no love then they would not be so affected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if your mother remarries and now you have a step father then your mother ddon't [ 2 Answers ]

My mother and step father were married 30 years. My mother passed away three years ago. My sister and myself never received anything. Now my stepfather is dying. My mother worked the whole time they were married and bought everything together. My step sister and step brother are saying when he...

The father has custody of the children because the mother is a come and go mother, [ 9 Answers ]

And is an alcoholic, into the drug scene and sleeps around. He allows this because when she does come home, she is an "ok" mother to the kids, but because the kids cry for mom, it kills him inside. Now he is dying with cancer, and because she is the biological mom, he is adament she will get them,...

My mother has alzheimers and she lives with my step father, can I take my mother away [ 2 Answers ]

My mother has Alzheimers and lives with my Step Father, He is 87 and growing frailer by the day, He can no longer take care of Her. He refuses to go into assisted living or to let Her go. Do I have the right to go in and force the issue for both of them or just take my Mother?

Father Asks mother for child support when mother has no money [ 2 Answers ]

My mother got re-married and had my little brother with this man. He is now 10, I'm 15 and my sister is 17. (Our father pays child support but not on a regular basis, you can't depend on it) About 3 years ago they separated and got a divorce. We had custody of him. Then my brothers father filed...

View more questions Search