Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MatthewKeen Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2017, 05:04 AM
    Does propecia really works for male pattern baldness?
    After surfing a lot on male pattern baldness, I came to know that Propecia 1mg is most utilized medication for the issue, also it prevents hair thinning issue. Has anyone used it? Please share your opinion on it.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2017, 03:54 AM
    Baldness Drug Propecia May Have Long-Lasting, Possibly Permanent Sexual Side Effects - ABC News

All I had to do is read one article (above) and that was it for me on that drug. I can't speak to the truth about what they report but obviously one person experienced life altering issues. I also can't speak to balding either. But what I do know is not putting anything in my body that my body really doesn't need, especially if it's chemical based. My family doesn't have Coke in the refrigerator, generally try to stay away from things with food color in it, and we don't eat things out of a box save for Pop Tarts as I am a Pop Tart-aholic.

Drug companies are for profit so a little side effect here and there is okay with them if it helps them make that profit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

what pattern works for pavers 9x9, 9x12 and 9x15 [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to figure out how to make a nice pattern with pavers that only have 3 sizes. They are 9x9, 9x12 and 9x18.

Propecia Side Effects [ 1 Answers ]

Doctor recently prescribed Propecia for thinning hair (have a receding hairline and some light loss in the crowns). The treatment schedule is M, W, F, 1mg per day. My question is two-fold: a.) since the treatment schedule is less than 5mg every day of the week, is it still likely to help me...

Did propecia make my son's penis small? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been feeling very guilty every time I see my son's buried penis (I'm a man). I took propecia during the pregnancy, but wore a condom during sex to limit the finasteride from entering her body. What about skin to skin contact?

Losing hair, other then male pattern baldness [ 1 Answers ]

Will I lose facial hair as I age, or is it only my hair line?

Baldness [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I was wondering about male pattern baldness passed down from fathers or what not... Is it true that its passed from your mothers father? My father is bald, but my mothers father is not. Will I be?

View more questions Search