Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yesmachinery Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2017, 10:12 PM
    Importance of Safety Floor Stickers, Floor tapes, and signs Pallet marking in UAE?
    Describe the advantages of having floor signs, safety stickers, floor tapes in industries.
    Is it helpful to the employees to do work properly?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2017, 08:07 AM
    It can help with Navigation in Normal Operations. Can Provide a direction to an Exit in case of a fire, and you are on floor keeping low?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 29, 2017, 07:12 PM
    In an emergency, the routes to safety islands that contain tools and first aid, and emergency exits are clearly marked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Waste line leak from second floor shower as well as washing machine on first floor [ 1 Answers ]

After a shower on the second floor leak appears on outside foundation wall and spreads to brick in sand patio. It gets worse when the washing machine drains into the waste line. No visible water anywhere in house. Any suggestions?

Can I raise bathroom floor to move my toilet that sits in a slab floor? [ 3 Answers ]

Moving my toilet appx 3 feet. It is currently a slab foundation and I don't want to have to drill through the concrete, so can I elevate the floor, move my toilet and extend the piping into the old toilet drain in the slab?

Toilet leaks from the floor. I have a septic tank and concrete slab floor. [ 1 Answers ]

My bathroom floods copiously when ever it rains. Water comes in from where the toilet joins the concrete slab floor. We removed the toilet and there is the hole connecting the toilet to the pipe for the septic tank and very wet mud around it. Water seems to just be trapped under the house as it...

Toilet soil pipe is 1/2 in below fin. Tile floor how do I built concrete floor up [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 problems,just had my bathroom floor tiled on top of concrete floor and was going to use a outside 4 in outside flange on a 4in soil pipe. I can fit over soilpipe now but tile under flange bolt down holes have no concrete under them,plus top of soil pipe is 1/2 inch below top of tile ,tile...

Can't get paper up from old vinyl floor. Laying ceramic tile on kitchen floor [ 5 Answers ]

I looked for a similar question on this site before asking and all I could find is a question about ripping up vinyl flooring to lay hard wood flooring down... So I will ask my question, I just got done ripping up the vinyl from my kitchen floor and plan to lay ceramic tile down tomorrow, I too...

View more questions Search