Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairy423 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2017, 10:56 PM
    How do I know if this guy likes me?. I NEED TO KNOW
    This dude named ronny looks at me all the time... like dead eye stares at me and I don't know why?? My friends always say that maybe he has a crush on me, but I can't ever tell if they are joking or not. I think he is a pretty cool guy but, in order for me to not freak out while talking to him or trying to talk to him is that I need to know if he likes me or not. And I can't just ask him! He is really super shy and he can't say anything unless I think of some weird way to get it out of him, I really need to know if he likes me or if I'm just over thinking this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 12, 2017, 05:40 AM
    Why can't you just ask him why he stares at you without the weird tricks? What do you do when he stares so much? Stare back, smile or wave, ignore him? How old are you both?

That's how people find out what other people are thinking or feeling, you talk to them. What are you shy yourself or something? Why would you freak out just by talking to him? You won't find out anything that way. Just be cool and talk to him, say hello, smile and that will maybe break the ice and you both can find out if you like each other.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 12, 2017, 12:43 PM
    ''I really need to know if he likes me.''
    So you are asking total strangers, LOL.
    No, he despises you and wants to kill you.
    That's as good a guess as liking you.
    Of course I am being sarcastic. He probably likes your looks. How can he like YOU yet?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2017, 01:41 PM
    Maybe he likes you... maybe he's looking at you because he's wondering why you keep looking at him?

If you are interested, say hi next time you walk passed him. If you have a class together, ask him something about an assignment, or homework, or if he's going to the next football game, etc.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2017, 02:01 PM
    12 YEARS OLD? I need to know! We aren't mind readers!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2017, 06:12 PM
    Ask him or you really don't NEED to know after all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My crush likes my best friend and she likes him. [ 2 Answers ]

I've known my crush since he and I were in 1st grade. Then this girl let's call her "Lani" came to my school at 3rd grade and he started liking her since then. All these years he never said that he liked her and that caused me to like him because he didn’t say that he liked Lani. Now he and I are...

This guy likes my best friend but talks as if he likes me. What should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

This guy used to like me.. He tried to convince me for a year to be his girlfriend but I was not into him. Then he asked me to set him up with my best friend. Now they talk to each other and my best friend has started liking him very much. And he also says that he likes her. But he still talks...

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

What do I do when my girlfriend loves me but likes one of her exs and he likes her to [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so me and my girlfriend have been going out since June 20,2010. Lately we have gotten into many fights... But since she told me that she likes one of her exs and her ex likes her too the fights have just been common more and more each day. We broke up for one day but the next day got together...

I like him, he likes another girl, but pretty sure he likes me too [ 28 Answers ]

I like this guy and he says he likes this other girl, but he never talks to her. I think he likes me because he always says he wants to make out with me and other stuff that I'm not going to share. He always asks who I like and stuff related to liking or kissing. He liked me all last year and I...

View more questions Search