Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RASBAR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2017, 04:38 PM
    Java
    On your computer c: drive create a folder called myjava. Save the following code in a file called DataWork.java inside the myjava directory and make changes in that file in the places as given below each commented section. Then save the file.
    Open a command prompt and cd c:\myjava. Then compile by giving the javac DataWork.java command on command prompt.
    Run by giving command java DataWork Make sure no errors and fix if any.
    Save the code in jGRASP, then save it in c:\myjava and run it.
    /*******************
    Name:
    Date:
    Notes:
    *******************/

public class DataWork
    {
    // create 4 variables of different data types
    // Example: private int count;

public void compare()
    {
    // Use two different comparison operators for each data type declared
    // and print the output for each of those
    // Example: System.out.println(" count > 5:"+(count > 5));
    }

public static void main (String args [])
    {
    DataWork dw = new DataWork();
    dw.compare();
    }
    }

Check out some similar questions!

How to send data that is read from a text file to sql database using java n only java [ 1 Answers ]

I need to read a text file that is in client machine and then send its content(String) directly to sql database table in the server Its not specific TCP or UDP Thanks in advance Jay

Java [ 0 Answers ]

Com.apple.ist.applecare.framework.exception.WSBusinessException: null What does this mean..

What all topics comes under advance java?what is framework how it is related to java? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about the topics related to advance java?and how the framework likke struts and hibernate realted to each other?what are there uses?

I am new to java GUI and multiple classes, I have knowledge of core java. I have [ 0 Answers ]

Sir, I am new to java GUI and multiple classes, I have knowledge of core java. I have to call a rest client from my net beans project give values to it and receive it's output in the same project. Please suggest me what I need to study and what to do.

Java netbeans program- Connection between java and mysql,How to conn [ 0 Answers ]

which I wrote from a book but when I run it, it shows exception please give me the code to connect jlistbox to database when I click on btn1. btn coding should search "name" in database and shows all the names in listbox my coding: here-- r1,r2,r3 are radio btns and l1,l2,l3 are labels,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.