Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chryslyandra Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2017, 01:43 PM
    What if I believe people should do what they want without consequences?
    I want to be able to live for myself and die for myself whenever and however I want to without there being any consequences and if people are going to demand punishment for me, they should die and go to Hell for it. It's what they deserve.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2017, 01:52 PM
    Who's demanding punishment for you?

Oct 8, 2017, 01:59 PM
    God and people who feel for families affected by suicides.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 8, 2017, 02:01 PM
    Have you ever been affected by a familial suicide?

Oct 8, 2017, 02:13 PM
    No, I haven't.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2017, 02:44 PM
    Who says God demands punishment?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2017, 03:23 PM
    You have free will to do what you want. Sin? Punishment? Most of what people and religion say about Hell comes from Dante's Inferno. No one knows what happens to someone after death.
    Expert

Oct 8, 2017, 03:33 PM
    I have. My uncle committed suicide. Suicide is a very selfish act. While the depressed may no longer suffers, the family is torn apart. They never recover from the pain and agony of losing someone who could have helped themselves and gone on to live a healthy, happy productive life.

Oct 8, 2017, 03:38 PM
    So the Depressed's suffering is all about the family and they are the sacrificial lambs for their families by living in misery so that everyone can be happy.

Sickening.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 8, 2017, 03:46 PM
    How do you know death will solve your suffering?
    Expert

Oct 8, 2017, 04:55 PM
    Why do you choose to live in misery? There is help available. It is the person who is weak that chooses not to get the help that is available.

Oct 8, 2017, 05:10 PM
    I'm not refusing help...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 8, 2017, 05:33 PM
    I'd like my life to be over. But I'm 71 and not in the same mixed up emotions you are in. And I don't go online fighting total strangers about it.
    You may not be 'refusing' help but you are pretty belligerent about the entire subject.
    Not many people are going to agree with your philosophy. I happen to agree with you to some extent, but you sound like a child, under 18. Your philosophy needs a lot of work.
    I don't agree with all the sayings about what it does to your family and friends. If you didn't bring children into this world, you are beholden to no one.

Now having said that:
    Interesting that you are asking us about who likes different women in various parts of the world. That's not a question a suicidal person is likely to ask.

So let's start with how old you are, and where in the world you live?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a someone else's id consequences by law uk? [ 5 Answers ]

One of my friends went out out the other night and borrowed her sisters ID after a mix up, she thought her sister had said she could borrow it when she hadn't, she then got it taken off her at a club and the club are passing it over to the police her sister wants her to go to the police with her...

3rd DUI consequences [ 14 Answers ]

I was just wondering... I got my 3rd DUI in February of this year, and am actually on house arrest for it right now. Anyway, I got a letter back in April stating that my DL was suspended until April of '08. Well, in September when I was in jail (being released to go to KU) I got a different letter...

Consequences for a 3rd DUI [ 3 Answers ]

I just got my 3rd DUI and want to know what my possible consequences are going to be. The first one was in Riverside county, CA and the second was in Los Angeles County, CA. Both of my priors have been expunged/dismissed. My most recent was received in San Diego and the police offficers did not...

What are the consequences of this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have written credit card cheques that were in my husband's name to myself, forging his signature, and have deposited them into my personal account for spending purposes. I have used three different cheques in three different occasions. The cheques have cleared and the money well spent. What...

Does anyone know the consequences if... [ 19 Answers ]

My husband left me a few months ago and we are now in the midst of a divorce. It was his choice because he has a girlfriend. I have a way of proving in court that my husband smoked marijuana when we were married. Does anyone know what could happen to him if I can prove this in court? Thanks!

View more questions Search