Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chryslyandra Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2017, 03:51 PM
    Does an East Asian woman have a better chance than other women in the Middle East?
    Since East Asians seem to get along really well and/or have no beef with Middle Easterners, do you think they stand a better chance than South Asians, Southeast Asians and the African population?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2017, 04:23 AM
    Better chance with whom and about what?
    Chryslyandra Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2017, 08:21 AM
    Treatment in general.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2017, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chryslyandra View Post
    Treatment in general.
    What's your definition of "treatment"? Do you want freedom to dress as you please, go wherever and whenever you want to, be able to freely express your opinions both at home and out in the world?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2017, 10:38 AM
    Depends where you want to live. Feel comfortable wearing a Burka? Freedom for women's rights? After all, women just now got the right to drive a car in Saudi Arabia. Yemen? HA! Suggest you Google "Women's right in the Middle East".
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2017, 12:05 PM
    "Treatment in general" is a term too broad to have any real meaning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Credit Card in middle east [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys I am going to Iran next month for a work project for 9 month or maybe more. I was wondering how I can use my own credit card in Iran. Also anybody knows how I can send money to my family in Italy ? Thanks for your answers Agapito

Biblical Archaeology - Near East & Middle East Archaeology [ 2 Answers ]

If the archaeology of the Near/Middle East is an interest of yours, check out the Biblical Archaeology Society (BAS). We, too, have a forum where you are welcome. BAS has been publishing the latest research in the field of archaeology in the Biblical lands since 1975 in their flagship...

How many blogs are there in each of these South East Asian Nations? [ 1 Answers ]

Would like to know the number of people blogging in their local languages in Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, S Korea and Sri Lanka.

View more questions Search