Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorty1954 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2017, 06:02 PM
    In Pain
    I have been having some pain in my right arm for a few weeks, and now it also moved to the back of my neck,maybe a pulled muscle .I know it hurts
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2017, 06:33 PM
    Pinched nerve? Please have your doctor check this out. He/she might suggest therapy of various kinds or chiropractic. Please let us know what you do and that you're feeling better!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 6, 2017, 02:53 PM
    If you are youngish and in good health overall, I'd get a massage. Buy some ibuprofin. Take 400 mg every 4 hours.
    Then see a chiropractor. (There are good ones and not so good ones.)
    Think about how you sleep, sit at a computer, work. There are right and wrong ways to do all of those, and as you age, you don't get away with as much anymore!
    Are you right handed, and do you use a computer mouse a lot?

Last, see a doctor. Truthfully, an MD just isn't going to do much. Especially if you haven't been through all the steps above.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Throbbing pain on floor of mouth accompanied by some pain on teeth directly on area? [ 0 Answers ]

Yesterday I began feeling some swelling with irritation like symptoms on floor of mouth, tonight its accom[anied by a throbbing sensation and pain with numbness like sensation on the teeth directly on gum by loor ofmouth area..

First itching, then burning and severe pain, now mild pain with white bumps. Help [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago my vagina started itching. I figured it was thrush or something. I took vagisil cream and the itching stopped, but the very next morning it was so painful I couldn't stand, sit, walk or anything. My right vagina lip is swollen with a bump on it. It's very dry. I read this could be...

Fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness or sweating and low back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Fever,nausea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness or sweating and low back pain what this symptoms shows

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

View more questions Search