Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xboxsauce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2017, 09:35 PM
    What company can get Facebook into trouble?
    Hey guys,

I've been asking Facebook to delete my account for months and they just sent automated replies, and don't let you delete it yourself , they only allow you to disable it temporarily.

I want my photos and everything deleted for privacy reasons.

Is there another company that can get them into trouble for not letting me delete my account and keeping my information ?
    Xboxsauce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2017, 09:41 PM
    Sorry I'm new to this website, not sure how to edit my post. I just want my account permanently deleted on FB.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 3, 2017, 04:01 AM
    You didn't read the instructions carefully. Every time you use your account, you cancel the request to permanently delete it. And it takes time.

If you deactivate your account:

• You can reactivate whenever you want.
    • People can't see your timeline or search for you.
    • Some info may remain visible (example: messages you sent).

If you delete your account:

• You can't regain access once it's deleted.
    • We delay deletion a few days after it's requested. A deletion request is cancelled if you log back into your Facebook account during this time.
    • It may take up to 90 days to delete data stored in backup systems. Your info isn't accessible on Facebook during this time.
    • Some things aren't stored in your account. For example, a friend may have messages from you after deletion.
    • Copies of some material (example: log records) may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding Photographs on Company Facebook page [ 1 Answers ]

I just noticed my former employer posted photographs of me with others on their company Facebook page. I have asked them to remove them,and they have not. I did not sign any authorization or release to post pictures of me. Ho can I get them to comply with my request?

Who can get in trouble presenting false invoices to an insurance company for a new ro [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a roofing company who makes two different invoices... one for the insurance company and one for the customer. Who in the company can get in trouble for this?

Facebook.friendster and Yahoo trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I can log in to Facebook, friendster and Yahoo but after logging in the page will authomatically close.. what is the problem with that?cant figure out.. I deleted all the cookie but still the same.. help

View more questions Search