Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    botheredbrother Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2017, 07:10 PM
    Writing Help, please?
    I need a motive. Basically, there's this hidden assassin's guild, and the assassins kill anyone who finds the guild. My main characters stumble upon the guild, but instead of killing them, the assassins knock them out. The assassins plant bodies that just look like the characters, to make other people think my characters died. The assassins take the characters to their jail. Why don't the assassins kill the main characters, and why do they plant bodies in their place?
    Thank you in advance for your time, sorry, I know this is a very specific question.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2017, 07:49 PM
    The assassins have a secret agenda, a reason to keep the main characters alive. Do the MCs know something? have special skills or knowledge that the assassins need? The assassins don't want "other people" in their society (non-assassins??? peasants?) to know they have ulterior motives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Writing [ 5 Answers ]

What should I write about cuz I have no clue what to write about

I just want to know p are in writing minutes and what really writing [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know the procedures in writing minutes and what really entails in writing minutes.

Still no writing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there again, I am still having problems with writing coming up on websites, I have tried restarting the computer, but there is still no writing, and I still have to highlight the writing to be able to read it. Thanks for the suggestion Sarah. Please help :confused:

No Writing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, can someone please tell me how come when I am on website pages, the writing does not appear, I have to highlight the writing to be able to read it, and then when I click somewhere it disappears again. Please help me :confused:

View more questions Search