Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ElenasAcc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2017, 06:06 PM
    Free accounting questions
    LLC reporting to IRS as partnership. One partner sold his partnership to the other for $100K with monthly payment of $15,000. What is correct transactions to record?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2017, 06:41 PM
    You can ask free questions but you need to read the rules regarding posting homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask accounting questions free [ 3 Answers ]

Hi to all, I got question here that confuse me. A obtain machine from B without make payment. C is lease company that paid lump sum amount of machine to B. After that, A paid montly installment (principal plus interest) to C. However, after last installment paid, then A return back the machine...

I need free help with accounting questions [ 2 Answers ]

Linda Blye opened Cardinal Window Washing Inc. on July 1, 2010. During July the following transactions were completed. July 1 Issued 11,000 shares of common stock for $11,000 cash. July 1 Purchased used truck for $9,000, paying $2,000 cash and the balance on account. July 3 Purchased...

Accounting questions free [ 2 Answers ]

This company has not kept proper accounting records and these are the records and balances: 2007 2008 Bank 14,500 -3,800 Accounts Receivable 10,350 14,780 Delivery Vehicles ...

Free accounting questions? [ 2 Answers ]

We currently pay our employees semi-monthly through the current date ie: payperiod is 3/1 to 3/15 and payroll checks are dated 3/15. How do I create a lag without withholding a check from the employee?

Accounting questions free [ 2 Answers ]

A company is incorporated but has not been active for a couple of years .The owner wants to close the company down since it is just costing money for business taxes etc . There is an asset -a building .Can this building be shown at fair market value & then the loss claimed as a business investment...

View more questions Search