Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confident vik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2017, 02:35 AM
    Teenager with varicocele
    Hello, please any teenager here with varicocele,please I need urgent reply,from those that have done surgery, and those that are yet to undergo surgery
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 2, 2017, 03:19 AM
    For those here who don't know what 'varicocele' is: Varicoceles occur most often in the left testicle. Varicocele repair is done to improve male fertility. It can usually be done surgically on an outpatient basis using local or general anesthetic. A small incision is made in the abdomen close to where the testicles originally descended through the abdominal wall.

I copied and pasted this to assist the poster.
    confident vik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2017, 03:43 AM
    Can varicocele lead to low sex drive?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Varicocele? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am quite worried right now... I was checking my testicles today and the sperm cord is swollen and is sort of curled up into a ball type thing. So I was wondering, is this varicocele or whatever its called?

Problem from varicocele [ 0 Answers ]

My boyfriend is suffering from varicocele... he doctor told him that he can't have physical relation with any girl... is it true that person suffering from varicocele can not have sex.. please rply soon

Varicocele [ 1 Answers ]

I had a varicocele, I do no whether to leave as such or to make a surgery, please give the details about it

How to get rid of a varicocele naturallly [ 1 Answers ]

I have a varicocele... I can't afford surgery... my girlfriend and I have been trying to conceive almost 2 years now and I know its because of a problem wit my sperm... is there anything I can do to fix this problem naturally... please please help:(

View more questions Search