Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hassaan75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2017, 08:00 AM
    I am a muslim. I believe in Allah. What should I do if I hate Allah?
    I am a Muslim and try to practice Islam as best as I can. I do listen to some of your Q and A sessions. From my understandings we are given to choose of we want to become human or other before we are born. I do not want to be human. I am scared, I don't want to take chances to go to hell. I would be more than happy to be a cat or a tree. I hate Allah for making me human. I sometimes get so scared I end up crying. If Allah knew people will go to hell, why did Allah still allow them to choose to become human? And what can I do about my hatred?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 30, 2017, 08:16 AM
    This site doesn't have sessions. I wonder if you had been on a different one?
    There are some Muslims here, but not often, so I will try to answer, even though I am not Muslim.
    You have choices in life. What are your choices here, with your dilemma?
    1. You can work on accepting the beliefs you have been taught, and continue on as you are.
    2. You can find a center of Islamic studies, where people can help you understand that you have more control over your life than you think. Or even mosques in your area, where you might find an imam willing to talk with you in a caring way.
    3. You can reject Islam, and either find another religion, or have none, or study several, and just lead a spiritual life without one religion.

I too am not too happy about being human, but don't believe in the idea that I had a choice before I was born. Nor do I believe in hell.

And I wouldn't want to be a cat or a tree. Both of them can have very painful, miserable lives. Everything can. I prefer to think about what is making me unhappy.

Want to say why you are so miserable? No one knows you here, so you can say what you want.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 30, 2017, 08:25 AM
    By your own logic you have already chosen to be human, and are, so overcome your fear and hate and follow Allah, with courage and faith. Or you can choose to keep hating and follow your fear to hell. Simple choice but following the path of Allah will reveal much as you continue that journey. Discuss this with your local Imam to gain the knowledge, and clarity of UNDERSTANDING you seek to be a GOOD human.

​What prevents you from being a good human?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2017, 04:42 PM
    1. From my understandings we are given to choose of we want to become human or other before we are born.
    2. So by your comment you are suggesting we have free will BEFORE we are born?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is allah [ 6 Answers ]

Who is allah and why is he regarded so highly. Is there proof that what he said is really true

Allah for one and one for Allah? [ 52 Answers ]

What do you think of this? Is it a theological leap for Christians and Jews to begin calling God Allah? What doors would it open? Anyone for this idea?

View more questions Search