Ask
    gloriajeanallen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2017, 07:05 AM
    I would like to have an addresss confirmed
    137 Trae Fair Complex Tsedo, Labadi, Accra, Ghana
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 30, 2017, 08:11 AM
    I could not confirm this address but the closet I came was the Trade Fair Complex which listed at 37 trade fair complex, which is the Ghana International Trade Fair Center.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 30, 2017, 09:27 AM
    Whatever is going on, please never ever send money to Ghana without a lot of checking with us or sites like ours first.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 30, 2017, 09:43 AM
    I smell a SCAM..
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2017, 12:19 PM
    Man did you get played for a fool by a scammer. They don't exist for anything but to separate someone from their hard earned money.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2017, 04:35 PM
    While the official language for Ghana is English, "Accra, Ghana" in Akan, the second language, translates to "Scam artists".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shall I get a confirmed job offer soon ? [ 3 Answers ]

Past 3 months I'm jobless and I'm applying for jobs since then. In February ,I attended 2 interviews and both companies selected me verbally. However, now one company have freezed the vacancy itself , and the other company have still not send me any written confirmation. Can someone advise when I...

Confirmed: *SCAM Artist Alert* [ 25 Answers ]

**Please take heed of this warning and don't fall into the trap that I fell into.** My last post on this matter was a rush to judgement that actually turned out being correct in the end. I got rid of it before but now it is 100% confirmed. "Sheralcrow" aka "Marnishia Wilson" aka "Charles...

The addresss bar is gone. [ 2 Answers ]

The Address Bar has become short fragments spaced erratically on the top bar of the browser. I've gone through the Help & Support of my Firefox Browser and found nothing useful. If anyone has experienced this before,please HELP.https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/eek.gif :eek: ...

How soon can pregnancy be confirmed? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Expert, Is it true that pregnancy could be confirmed only after at least 40-45 days?

I would like to have a myth about hair growth confirmed or denied. [ 3 Answers ]

Recently, I chopped off a fair amount of my hair because of hair dye (think buzz cut). However, I heard from a friend that eating a lot of protein can help hair growth, as hair is protein. Is this true or false? Would it be a waste to change my diet, or should I go for it?

View more questions Search