Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2017, 07:05 AM
    Ford 2003 E250 Super Cargo Trailer wiring colors.
    I have Service Manual, And Electrical Diagram manual for this Vehicle, Aftermath of Hurricane Irma, Keeps me from locating each at time. I have a test Probe, and can determine by turning on Park Lights, get up and do left signal, Identify, Back and forth stuff, and understand a second person could make short work of this.

Does anyone know the colors to attach to the Brown, Yellow, and Green of the 4 pin trailer plug, I know White is ground, brown is tail, yellow is left(yellow has an L), and Green is right(Green has a R in it). What are the colors on the Vehicle. Google, and Images have not been helpful. Thanks in advance
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2017, 08:29 AM
    Thanks for anyone try to help, Had a Short harness from my other truck, Plugged is, all is good. You probably found googling, Would take you Anywhere but a "2003 Ford E250 trailer Wiring colors"

Could have done easily with a test light, Hurricane Restoration has left me with little excess energy. Slowly getting caught up. Wanted to make it easy? Thanks anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 trailer wiring [ 2 Answers ]

My trailer wiring was not working correctly. So I took it to a shop. The shop told me my left turn and trailer brakes will not work. Said the problem was the integrated power module needed to be replaced and would cost me $900. Is this why my trailer wiring will not work? Can I fix this myself?

Ford windstar 2003 lx minivan wiring gone haywire [ 2 Answers ]

Since I got my van the drvrs win. Did not work as well the back windows, auto interior lights, abs ajar door engine brake warning lights stay on radio at 1st no sound except 1 time 5 mts. Now there's no lights on my radio cd and cassette won't work but cd player spin constantly. My battery light...

Ford 2003 E250 Air Intake Throttle Servo Motor Linkage [ 0 Answers ]

Was changing spark plugs when I noticed a spot where a linkage should be, it is at the Back of the Intake Manifold(V6) and called a Mechanic friend of mine and said the dealers would sell the linkage and plastic clips. The 4 plastic clips are $7 each. And Armstrong Ford said I have to buy the...

Headlights on ford E250 stay on when switch is turned off. Never had auto lights [ 1 Answers ]

This van never had automatic headlights. Changed the switch but no change

2003 6.0 ford diesel super dually [ 1 Answers ]

My 2003 6.0 ford super dually was running great and when going home it just died and will not start. Finally got it started and it will not stay started why. Have tried everything I need help.:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search