Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doktorsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2017, 09:54 PM
    Trying to find a specific gritty supernatural crime or detective comic
    I am trying to find a comic I once saw. From what I remember there were a series of murders, escalating race related crimes, a gritty supernatural detective that at one point floated over water, and at the end the person trying to channel hate magic had his head cut off. Does anyone else remember this comic?

Check out some similar questions!

Specific Book Recommendations for Crime Thrillers [ 4 Answers ]

Hello- I am trying to find a book that has a first chapter set-up leading to action in the second chapter as a continuation such as a situation leading up to a drug deal that turns into action, or a riot, or a bank robbery etc. I love crime thrillers. Any recommendations?

Trying to find a comic [ 1 Answers ]

Dies anybody remember a comic from the late 60's early 70's about a boy living in a post-nuclear city being chased by a lobster like being. It was a second part of the main book like brothers of the spear was to tarzan

Where do I find a private detective in angeles philippines [ 1 Answers ]

Everyone seems to be very wary of Filipino girls from the bars, rightly so, so where do you find a reliable detective agency that won't collude with them as well?

Can't remember movie title.detective story.one specific scene [ 2 Answers ]

If somebody can help me about this one... So, it's something like detective story On the beginning a man spends night with some girl and findes her dead in the bed next morning ( we know that he is not guilty, but local detective, or something like that, doesn't think he is innocent ). I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.