Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikram_gupta11 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2017, 03:06 AM
    I reshoot the video

In this video you can see easily how ball will fall down from a certain height.I have used a pin to hold the ball but changes in the design of box will work to hold and drop the ball after getting a certain height.
    There are three mechanical advantage in this mechanism.
    (1)The seesaw will itself get it's initial position.
    (2)when ball will hit a piston after falling down then the piston will also work to hit the ball in response.
    (3)when ball hit the piston generator then the counterweight tilt further and will hit with a spring.this spring then will work to bounce back the counterweight.in this way these three mechanical advantage will work to reduce the input in this mechanism but out will be morehttps://youtu.be/9yQ9Ln7jBQ8
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2017, 12:22 PM
    Violation of first law of thermodynamics. Your videos all failed to prove what you are postulating.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2017, 01:03 PM
    Please reshoot an actual demonstration of your device working, much like the video that followed yours showing the coils and magnets driving a small motor.

In this way you can PROVE the suppositions you have put forth.

Oct 2, 2017, 10:06 PM
    Why my videos are failed ?
    If anyone who is physicist will never say that my videos are failed.
    I have shown in my video that potential energy can be increased using minimal energy as input and seesaw can get back it's initial position then why this shouldn't work.

Oct 2, 2017, 10:14 PM
    Dear Sir,
    I think using of coil and magnets will be not a cool option instead of piston generator.
    Because the lenz law though this law will not work at the time when ball will fall down but at the time of getting back it's initial position.
    But if we use piston generator then this problem will not be occurred even we can install the piston generator outside the system by cover the sidewall of box with a flexible rubber sheet.when ball will hit with this sheet then it stretched with ball ,pushing piston of generator.it will work like a spring.
    The main problem is I don't have piston generator and cannot afford them but if you could help me then you can test or if you have piston generator then build it.
    If you could tell me some other options to prove it then tell me.
    I shall be very grateful to you.

Dec 1, 2017, 08:26 PM
    Hello,
    Overunity proved
    See the link
    https://youtu.be/1raDr-qRtrg
    The weight of ball is 500 gram and counterweight is 800 gram.the seesaw is tilted towards counterweight side.
    The ball is falling down from 80 cm height at the time of tilting and from 70 cm height at the time of reversing of arm.
    The counterweight is lifting only 30 cm.Now calculate input and output.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics Question on Newton's Laws and the Equations of Motion [ 6 Answers ]

A train is travelling up a 3.73 degree incline at a speed of 3.25 metres per second, when the last cart breaks free and begins to coast without friction. (I) How long does it take for the last cart to come to rest momentarily (ii) How far did the last cart travel before (momentarily) coming to...

Physics Question on Vector Addition and Newton's Laws [ 7 Answers ]

A child on a toboggan (combined weight 70kg) is pulled from rest on a level surface by two friends. The first friend pulls with a force of 100N in the North-West direction and the second friend pulls with a force of 60N in the direction 20 degrees East of North. What is the net force exerted on the...

Are the laws of physics applicable to everything? [ 1 Answers ]

The physics we know today have been applied to almost anything and have not proven faulty, but these laws have only been applied to things in our own knowledge. If the laws of physics are different in other areas, what things would need to change for that to happen?

Balance the seesaw [ 5 Answers ]

Abe and Cindy are sitting on a seesaw. Abe weighs 680 newtons and sits 1.20 meters from the pivot point on the left. Cindy weighs 450 newtons and sits 1.50 meters from the pivot point on the right. The seesaw tips counter clockwise. How far back on the seesaw would Cindy need to be in order to...

Breaking laws of physics [ 25 Answers ]

Hi Guys I have done a lot of research on Perpetual Motion and Newton's laws, I have also seen videos on the net of perpetual motion machines is action. Do you guys think it is possible at all although it breaks the laws of physics? Kind Regards Shaun G

View more questions Search