Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rokr6378 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2017, 09:32 PM
    What is the name of this video game?
    The game is about 5 years old. The player explores various maps, dungeons, etc. and must solve puzzles to gain access and complete each area. Several of the puzzles involve huge floating cubes that must be re-arranged to unlock an area. One of the areas is a huge pyramid that has snakes on the door and near the entrance. Another area is surrounded by a moat. A third area is a foggy jungle area inhabited by frog-like creatures. A fourth area is a graveyard. From time to time a Leprechaun appears to battle the player. There are about 5 different-colored orbs the player must obtain to unlock one of the areas. Wish I could remember more but that's about it. Hope someone can recognize it from this description.
    MrFighter647 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2022, 07:10 AM
    Hi. Could the game be Spelunker?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

video game [ 0 Answers ]

Get ready to save the universe asteroid ahead save the universe video game no console vintage game played back in 90 can you tell me the name of the game no color

What video game is this? [ 2 Answers ]

A couple of years ago, I found a game that I played for a little while, then stopped playing. Now I can't seem to find out what the name of the game was... In the start of the game, you're in some headquarter, and you have to go through a door on the right. A little while later you come to a...

Good Video game [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a good video game for my girlfriend for ps3. Any suggestions?

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

What is the name of this video game [ 6 Answers ]

I saw a commercial On Demand advertising a video game system where the player was actually a soldier. I remember the player shooting down an enemy helicopter, and he was able to choose his own weapons. It was very realistic. I believe the game is kind of played like a chat room, where other...

View more questions Search