Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AR12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2017, 05:46 AM
    Love
    I am muslim, I don't want to touch any man before marriage, but instantly a fall in love with someone, he is in love with another woman too, he is very good guy and he have Iman. What do you advice me to do? Is it haram to fall in love? Is it haram to make supplication to allah in this setuation? I can't forget him, it's been years since I start loving him, what do you advice me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 24, 2017, 08:15 AM
    We are all human, with feelings, strong ones sometimes, and it's hard to know what to do about them. We cannot always control having those feelings, but we can control what we do about them. Stay within the boundaries of good behavior, and spread that love for one who you cannot attain, or EXPRESS, with others who can receive, and appreciate it in a healthy way, like family and friend.

Always a good idea to seek the counsel of those wiser, that you have trust in, and even ask God for wisdom and strength, and clarity, to deal with your own confusion in your private prayers. The biggest question for you is has this love for this fellow hindered your life in any other way? If it has, if only to distract you from seeing the blessings around you, then the wise counsel of an older, trusted female can also be of help, and support to you.

It's all about finding peace within yourself to continue the journey of life, so peace be with you through this confusing time.

May you find acceptance of this situation and grow beyond it.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2017, 09:27 AM
    There is nothing wrong to fall in love with someone in your case as you stated
    I am muslim, I don't want to touch any man before marriage, but instantly I fall in love with someone, he is in love with another woman too
    What happens if he will find someone else beside you and his old lover he is cheating on her and will cheat on you too, my suggestion is to follow Talaniman advises, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a girl, I found some one is also loving her. I haven't told my love to her, [ 5 Answers ]

I love a girl, I found some one is also loving her. I haven't told my love to her, but he does. One day I saw she scolding him, at that time I was happy. BUT TODAY I FOUND THAT the are talking something secretly, what should I do.

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Behind the scenes worker falls in love with a woman competing for a mans love [ 1 Answers ]

What movie is about how a woman competes to win the love of a bachelor on a TV show then falls in love with one of the workers?

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search