Ask
    niktygar9500 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2017, 03:45 PM
    My plate is stuck in my pot. How can I get it out without breaking it
    Help!!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2017, 07:55 PM
    You can try an old trick. Put an bag with ice on the plate. Pour hot water on the outside of the pot to expand it. Hopefully this will do the trick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My plate is stuck in my pot! [ 15 Answers ]

I have a teen. After eating their meal, & without intention, "someone" (inadvertently) dropped their plastic flat dish into a pot (filled with water), with the same circumference. The pot was in the sink waiting to be washed, soaking some food that had been stuck after cooking. My problem: I...

Plate stuck in top rack of dishwasher [ 3 Answers ]

A small plate was put in the middle back of the top rack of my dishwasher. When the rack was pushed in the plate became wedged behind the mechanism in the upper inside of the machine, and now the rack can't be pulled out. I've tried reaching from below the plate and haven't been able to move it. ...

Stuck license plate [ 3 Answers ]

Just bought a 1995 toyota camry and can't get the old plates off. Have used wd40 and vice grips. One screw will turn but not come out , can't move the other ones.

I'm Stuck: broken screws holding bathtub drain plate [ 1 Answers ]

I have run into a problem trying to fix the mechanism in the bathtub that catches hair that otherwise might clog the bathtub drain. This is a Kohler product. I removed the round knob that moves the drain up and down. Then when I went to remove the brass screws that hold the plate underneath...

Ceramic plate stuck in glass pot- Don't know how to take it out! [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, one of my children were washing the dishes and placed a small, ceramic plate in the glass pot to make room for the other dishes. Later, when he was trying to take it out, he pushed it so that it was stuck mid-pot. We emptied out the water that was stuck in between the plate and the bottom...

View more questions Search