Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    svickey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2017, 02:56 PM
    Kitten is sick after using revolution, losing weight & lethargic.
    9 week old kitten is sick after using revolution. She is lethargic, only eating & drinking a small amount. Cant get to the vet until Monday as we live in a very rural area. Please help.

Thank you, cat Nana
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 23, 2017, 05:17 PM
    What is 'revolution'? Is this some kind of treatment ? A flea lotion ? 9 week old kitten should be subjected to any kind of chemical.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2017, 07:52 PM
    This is prescriptive from a vet. What do they say? Did you get this from a vet or passed on from someone else?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 24, 2017, 04:27 AM
    I googled revolution and found it is approved for puppies and kittens as young as six weeks old. Perhaps the kitten was already ill when the application was applied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 10 year old cat is lethargic, losing weight and has a runny nose [ 1 Answers ]

My 10 year old cat is lethargic, runny nose,losing weight,

Losing weight with out losing my boobs. [ 4 Answers ]

I was talkn to my mom the other day and I told her I wanted to get rid of my tummy fat and just tightn it up. You know get in shape in all that. But she told me if I work out and lose my weight that I would also lose my boobs as well. Is that true?

My kitten was OK last night but today very lethargic [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, my kitten is 5 months old and is normally a very bouncey happy moggie, however since this morning she has just wanted to sleep. I would normally just take her straight to the vets and I know this sounds awful but I haven't got any money. She just doesn't seem interested in anything and just...

Sick/lethargic puppy [ 6 Answers ]

I have an almost 5 month old puppy who has vomitted 3 times since yesterday. Now today he has diarrhea. He does not want to eat or play and he is not his normal playful self. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

View more questions Search