Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pacific Coast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2017, 02:20 PM
    Pacific Coast college closure 1986
    I attended the down town branch of Pacific coast college in 1986 for business administration. During the last several weeks of school I came in after the weekend and upon arriving to the 9th floor I found the entire floor pitch black and each of the once occupied classrooms empty.

Does anyone know what happened to this college and has anyone gotten this loan removed?

Pat S.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2017, 07:57 PM
    Are you talking about visiting the school in 86 or 31 years later? Check with the CA dept. of Education.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coast to coast riding mower briggs & srtatton engine [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! As you can see by the title I have an old riding mower that I am having problems with. It has been running great! Until the oil got changed, an gas leak was fixed and I ran of gas the first time mowing with it after the repairs. It cranks just fine but will not start, so I replaced the spark...

WW2 pacific [ 3 Answers ]

NOT HELL IN THEPACIFIC the Japanese and Americans try to save casualties by dropping one man off each to fight for an island. Cat and mouse ensues a boatload of soldiers trying to cheat is killed booby traps and at the end both die I think the American last. Japanese offers him choice of surrender...

William tyndale college transcripts for Urban Studies Program from 1986 to 1988 ? [ 0 Answers ]

how do I find transcripts for the urban studies program from 1986 to 1988 in Detroit, MI ?

View more questions Search