Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chip1804 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2017, 07:06 AM
    What is the absolute longest alcohol can be detected by swab or urine tests
    I was told alcohol can be detected for up to 30 days after consumption. Is this true with mouth swab or urine tests?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2017, 08:20 AM
    You might be confused between Alcohol and ETG. Alcohol disappears quickly. Metabolites-ETG- remain but they are removed by your body and little if any is detectable after 80 hours. 30 days would be impossible based on current detection methods.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 22, 2017, 09:10 AM
    In a healthy person its impossible to detect alcohol use 30 days after the last use. As was stated 80 hrs is the accepted limit for alcohol consumption. However Unhealthy people with kidney disease for example, can give a positive for alcohol, and some medications or products containing forms of alcohol can also trigger a positive test result.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Is The Longest Time Alcohol Can Be Detected In Urine? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a drinker and drink approx. 8-10 beers every night. I quit drinking on thurs. 9/5/13 and have not drank anything since then except for a half a beer on Sunday night 9/8. I have been drinking a bunch of water eating fruits and vegetables and taking milk thistle along with drinking green tea. ...

Will alcohol be detected in my urine [ 1 Answers ]

I drank 1 1/2 pints of whiskey on Sat before 5pm. I had a urine test on Tue approx 67 hours later. I know it was not the eta test. Do you think I'll pass.

What is the absolute longest oxycontin can stay in your urine in 6 panel drug test? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, PLease help ! I am 21 years old, Skinny build (about 5'11" and 150 lbs with high metabolism) I used to frequently sniff oxycontin. I sniffed about 65mg today and before this was completely clean for 10 days. I have urine drug test (5 panel and the version that specifically tests for...

What is the longest period alcohol can be trace in urine? [ 3 Answers ]

Please i don't want to hear opinions... please! Don't care for it! What is the longest period alcohol can be trace in urine? I've heard... 4 weeks, 2 weeks, a week, 3-4 days (80 hours). Can someone tell me the answer to this question? I don't drink everyday... once maybe twice a month and just...

View more questions Search