Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pragadeesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2017, 03:42 PM
    Water burn very minor
    Can I use Whitefield's ointment for first level water burn...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2017, 02:22 PM
    Your question is lost on me. What do you mean? Hot water burn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does cold water help you to burn calories? [ 9 Answers ]

Yesterday when browsing about how to burn calories I read on an article that drinking cold water burns calories.. But I've always heard since childhood that cold water solidifies fat and makes it even harder to digest plus and makes you gain weight! And it's also detrimental to health.. I've also...

Burn from hot water [ 1 Answers ]

So yesterday I was rinsing my face with water and making a hot towel as part of my acne regime. As I placed the hot towel on my chin to get rid of a small whitehead, I noticed that my skin kind of hurt and I pulled the towel off to find a strange outlined mark on my skin. After a couple of hours I...

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

If a minor misses court date, who gets in trouble? Guardian and/or the minor? [ 1 Answers ]

If a 16-year-old with a court date (stealing, $100) doesn't show up for the appointment, does the guardian get in trouble alone, or the 16-year-old as well? State is TN.

Why sodium get burn in water? [ 7 Answers ]

Can any body tell me why sodium metal start to burn when add with water?

View more questions Search