Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forever1286 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2017, 12:08 PM
    White substance coming out of my nipples.
    Hi, so I'm 15, and for the past couple of years now, I have seen some sort of white substance appearing on my nipples. It's not lint, nor is it liquid type as some say. It is very, ehm, it has a very strong smell to it, so I was wondering if it's anything concerning and something that I need to check with my doctor. Thanks in advance !
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 20, 2017, 04:07 PM
    Why haven't you asked your mom about this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White powdery substance seen [ 1 Answers ]

After about a week of cooler, rainy weather, I noticed today in the mulch around my potted lemon tree, there is a white powdery- looking substance. It is even starting to growi up a wood brace. Please help. This is the first year out of approximately an 8 or 9 year old tree that has a bumper...

White substance over my penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have noticed a white substance formed under my penis foreskin. My penis is itching and producing some smell due to it. Please advice what to do.

White stuff coming out of nipples [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my name is lauren and when I squeeze my nipples only my right nipple thick white stuff comes out of it! HELP PLEASE

When I squeeze my nipples just a little bit of white stuff comes out of my nipples? [ 1 Answers ]

They hurt all the time I want to cry when I squeezed them but my boyfrined told me to

View more questions Search