Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MBarosM Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2017, 07:15 AM
    How do you determine the lower limit (a) in the attached integrale in MATLAB?
    I have the following situation, and I would like some help to get started:
    https://ibb.co/jmrxeQ

I know that you are suppose to show your own work, but I do not know how to get started on this problem. I am not looking for someone to just give me the answer, since I want to be able to solve problems like this myself.

I have tried solving the problem by hand, but I need to determine the lower limit of the integrale using the program MatLab. In this right column, you see the 8 possible answers to the questions.

Best regards
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 20, 2017, 07:25 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to help, we wont do all the work for you.
    MBarosM Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2017, 07:30 AM
    I am not looking for someone to do all the work. As I wrote, I am looking for some help to get STARTED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you determine the lower of cost or market inventor receivables on balance shee [ 0 Answers ]

Determine the value of the inventory at the lower of cost or market. Assemble the data Aquarius with inventory quantity 20 unit cost 80.00 and market price 92. Capicorn 50 inventory quantity 70 unit price 65 unit market. Leo 8 inventory 300 unit cost, 280 market price. Scorpio 30 40 30, and Taurus...

What can cause my lower hip area, lower back, and lower right side to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

The pain is in my right hip area. It also goes to my right side of my back and right side of my stomach.

What's the limit to determine a claim? [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Maine. Does anyone know what the limit is to seek in small claims court? Thanks

View more questions Search