Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andante Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2017, 09:09 PM
    Selecting the next *visible* cell
    OFFSET is great for selecting any new location from the current cell. But if that new location happens to be hidden, OFFSET doesn't care.

How can I select a certain range away from the current cell, counting *visible* cells only?

Check out some similar questions!

Changing cell Color is resetting cell default... [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I've a JTable and one of the Columns is defined as double, the data inside the cells of that column is aligned Right automatically. When I change the cell color to "red" if the value is less than certain value, then all cells are left aligned!! How can I keep the default settings of the...

Copy visible cell only [ 2 Answers ]

How do I copy and paste visible cells in another column in the same worksheet with out the hidden cells copying also. If it can't be done is there an east macro to do the same thing?

Eukaryote cell or to a prokaryote cell which of these statements applies [ 4 Answers ]

For each of the descriptions below, decide whether it applies to a eukaryote cell or to a prokaryote cell, or to both. Cell contains mitochondria Cell in which energy for respiration is supplied by ATP Cell contains DNA Cell contains organelles which contain DNA Transcription and...

How to is a cell dectected as a infected cell-by virus By the White cells ? [ 2 Answers ]

How to is a cell dectected as a infected cell-by virus By the White cells ?

Usb not visible on my computer but visible in device manager [ 2 Answers ]

Since 2 weeks I'm unable to view my usb derive on my computer but it isvisible in device manager tell me what can I do to access my usb derive: Mad:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.