Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimberlyq96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2017, 10:04 AM
    Find velocity
    If the radius of Earth is 5400km, what is acceleration on its surface?

Wants us to use formula: Ac=v^2/r
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2017, 10:22 AM
    What do you think the answer is and can you show us your work. That is required by the site rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you find average velocity from a velocity time graph? [ 1 Answers ]

So if you we're to be given a graph with the slope, how do you find the average velocity from it? Also, what is velocity at halftime? Thanks!

How to find average speed with the velocity and time? [ 1 Answers ]

The lawnmower moved at a constant speed of 2 m/s for 60 seconds and at 1 m/s for 120 seconds. Determine the average speed of the lawnmower.

How do you find the net force when the velocity is not constance meaning that acceler [ 8 Answers ]

how do you find the net force when the velocity is not constance meaning that acceleration is not zero a= .3 m/s2 m=15kg

How to find the tangential velocity of an object [ 6 Answers ]

The centripetal force on a 0.82 kg object on the end of a 2.0 massless string being swung in a horizontal circle is 4.0 N. What is the tangential velocity of the object? The answer I got is 3.1 m/s squared but I don't know how to show the work for it. So please help me.

Find the instantaneous velocity of a point in the graph. [ 1 Answers ]

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad115/dportal2006/scan0001.jpg This link has the exact graph that relates to my question. I have tried answering the question however, the formula that is provided in my book for instantaneous velocity is change of V/change of t as the limit of t approaches...

View more questions Search