Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jemstone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2017, 03:24 AM
    Do goths make better lovers
    I am doing a research project and I want to hear from people who were or are goths and people who are or were with a goth as a partner. Thanks.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 18, 2017, 04:21 AM
    You need to clarify your premise as it makes little sense
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2017, 04:23 AM
    Sounds like a Jr High thing... because it's a preposterous question to start with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck between to lovers [ 4 Answers ]

I have a boy friend I didn't really like him at first well as a lover he was my best friend when he asked me out I had just gotten out of another relationship with my ex who use to be one of my friends I still love my ex and my current never really showed affection torwards me until yesterday when...

I want to know my lovers name [ 3 Answers ]

I havea lover her name is prasanna I want know whether she is loving me or not

Torn between two lovers [ 5 Answers ]

OK so this guy rich and I went out for a month and I really loved him, but then something happened beetween us he didn't tell me what it was but we broke up and I didn't know why. Now its been 3 months. His best friend dylan asked me out and I said I have to think. Dylan asked rich if he can go...

Ever heard of anyone going from lovers, to friends, back to lovers? [ 16 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of two people breaking up, actually bieng just friends for a while, and then actually getting back together?

Dog lovers? [ 40 Answers ]

Does anybody else here share my concern about the 10,000,000 dogs slaughtered every year for lack of homes? Many of them live short, miserable lives before a less than humane death. This is graphic, Brightlion | In Hope The dog forums I have been a part of are uniformly anti breeding. I don't...

View more questions Search