Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2017, 04:34 PM
    Double Hung Window
    Sash perhaps came loose. Double hung window does not tilt.
    Top pane is stationary. Hard to open. How to remove sash window? See pictures
    Attached Images

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2017, 07:44 PM
    Sorry but I have no idea what the picture is to represent. Show a picture of the whole window. If the top is stationary, it is a single hung.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2017, 10:04 AM
    Here's a picture of the entire window.
    Attached Images

joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 19, 2017, 02:30 PM
    The mismatched screen is in the way.
    I can't tell what that little piece of metal is? Can you contact the company in Hialeah?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fixing OLD double-hung wooden windows [ 2 Answers ]

With many old wooden double-hung windows, the bottom sash can be removed by first removing the wooden stop/molding along the left or right side, then the sash pulls out, held only in place then by the chain (or cord), attached to the weight (unless this is already broken). HOWEVER, some old...

I have new vylon double hung window and have frost on inside middle [ 1 Answers ]

I have new vylon double hung windows and I have frost on top shash by hooks

Fixing a double hung window [ 5 Answers ]

I have a small (3 feet wide) double hung window in a bedroom. When I open the bottom, where the screen is, the top falls down a little bit and there is no screen there! How do I prevent the top from falling open? Thanks for the help!

New Windows (Alliance? Double Hung) [ 5 Answers ]

I recently had my home built in a rural area (very open to the wind). During winter months (this is the 2nd winter in the home) most of my windows will get a little moisture on the glass, just above where I lock/unlock the windows to open. My problem is the 3 windows on the Northwest side of my...

Vinyl Double Hung Windows don't LOCK [ 1 Answers ]

All, So I just bought a condo, it has vinyl double hung windows. Bad part is that they don't lock. I push the top window as far as possible, and the lower one down as much as it can go, but I am still 1/2 inch off from the latch being able to lock. How can I correct this ? Is it expensive...

View more questions Search