Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serdguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2017, 09:30 AM
    Average 'car shield' monthly cost
    TV ad for old car maintenance insurance with Mike Ditka. What is the average monthly cost of this insurance. Regardless of age of the vehicle.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2017, 08:03 PM
    Why not just call the number on the TV?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monthly average Query/or report [ 2 Answers ]

At my work we have a "sign in sheet" table... I have created a query that calculates daily time, but when I try to create a report that shows weekly average hours, It gives me the daily average for each week, I assume I need to change the "DailyTime" column in my report to calculate weekly time,...

Average cost, fifo cost, lifo cost [ 1 Answers ]

In may they began with 67 tents @ $17 and purchases of: 104 tents @ $19 159 tents @ $21 36 tents @ $22 They sold 314 tents and may 31st ending inventory consists of 52 tents. The sales price of each tent was $49. Determine the cost of goods sold and ending inventory for the month of may...

Average monthly wage in USA [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone help me find the average monthly wagemfor a person living in the USA? Thank you.

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

What is the Monthly average salary in Galati, Romania [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody help me.. I was thinking of relocating next year to Galati, Romania. I live in the US. What is the monthly average salary of a registered nurse in Galati Romania. Or if you are working as a receptionest in a hotel? Thanks.

View more questions Search