Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fredlexico Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2017, 03:11 AM
    Highrise mass housing
    I am architecture student and as one of my academic project I am designing a highrise mass housing project in india and stuck for the construction of podium... I am trying to put the 2 level podium after stilt and another on the 8th floor. I don't know how can I work with that.. I don't want the columns to go so long.. and if cantilever what I will have to use and how much span.. it's a huge site 100 m x 200 m . Is there any alternate option?

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical design of highrise residential building [ 0 Answers ]

How can design a substation

Shower Remodel in Highrise [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, this site is great. I'm enlarging a shower enclosure in a highrise apartment building. I can't run drain through the concrete floor, but the existing drain is in the wall at one end of the shower floor. There seems to be a lot of tile & grout cracking around the old drain plate. Is this...

Ant like creatures in a swedish highrise building [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there, I have an apartment on the seventh floor in a city in the south of Sweden. For the past 2 month I've been plagued by insects in my kitchen. Physically the insects look exactly like ants, although a little bit smaller than the typical ant. They're about 2 to 3 millimeters in length,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search