Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yemoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2017, 06:28 AM
    Girl asked her boy how he knows if
    Girl ask his boyfriend how he knows if a girl had sex with other guy.. my question is what's trying up to ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 13, 2017, 07:19 AM
    How old are you both and what's the nature of this relationship? That's important to know in trying to figure out what the heck she is up to, and how you perceive her. Between just very young friends such a question could be just curiosity, as girls often ask their guy friends weird questions about other boys.

Most young guys couldn't tell a virgin from a whore, and probably wouldn't trust either of them. What's your story?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 13, 2017, 08:33 AM
    There could be several different reasons he is asking:
    1). Guy B has a STI, and GUY A wants to know if she has it.
    2). Guy A wants to know if Girl is a virgin.
    3). Guy A wants to date Girl, but wants to know a little about her past first.
    4). Guy A wants to ruin Girl's reputation.

The best way to find out why he is asking that is to ask him why he is asking.

In the end the number of partners a person has means precious little.

Also, Please answer Tal's questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I asked this girl out that I used to date... how do I let her know I really like her? [ 1 Answers ]

So there is this girl I met 3 years ago and we dated for a few months back then but I ended up breaking things off with her because she was looking for a relationship with me and I was still not over a breakup with my ex who had been with for 5 years prior. I didn't break it off with this girl to...

I asked a girl out and another person asked her out as well [ 2 Answers ]

I've known this girl for 9 years and I asked her out but another person asked her out after I did and he's known her for a month what do I do to seem I ilke her more and I'm the better guy (P.S She and her friends think he's a bit of a pervert as he says " Can I feel your bum?")

I asked a girl out... [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in high school and I asked this girl out and she said yes, and she would text saying hey cutie and stuff. Then the weekend came for our date and she cancelled cause her parents forced her to stay home to study, so the next week came and I said maybe another time and she said definitely. Its...

I asked out a girl now whar? [ 1 Answers ]

I asked out a girl and she said I will think about it! What should I do? What if she says no? What if she says yes?? Need immediate help! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: confuseddater!

View more questions Search