Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2017, 04:25 AM
    Clearing your property
    If your neighbor tree falls on your property. And you take pictures. Must you wait for the insurance adjuster or can you clear your property of the tree branches. Some times it takes weeks for the adjuster to show up.?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Sep 13, 2017, 07:01 AM
    This is a question for your insurance company. Did you call and ask them whether you can clear the branches? Of course you take the risk of paying for the removal and not being fully reimbursed later by you insurance company if they haven't had a chance to assess the size of the job before hand.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2017, 07:04 AM
    Thank You So Much
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2017, 02:25 PM
    Take pictures with a time/date stamp and clear the debris.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AR Clearing Account [ 1 Answers ]

I have an employee who pays for their employee purchases via payroll. When I enter the JE's for the payroll, it seems as though I need to credit accounts receivable however we do not make JE's to that account. I can issue a credit to the invoice however then my payroll JE's will be off. How did...

Check clearing [ 1 Answers ]

I won a lawsuit of 9.5 million. Its going through farmers state bank. I put it in the bank last Friday nov. 22. How many days will it take to clear? Regular days or business days? Do Saturdays count as a business day?

Clearing the air [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I been apart for 5 years we were together 7 years, strong we have two adorable children together. I went my way after he decided to leave to find his self! He was in a new relationship with another woman they were suppose to get married I was happy for him and her things didn't work out...

Who is responsible for clearing defensible space around the property? [ 3 Answers ]

The fire dept. came to my house today and said the space around the property needed to be cleared for defensible space. My landlord lives on the property as well ( in a smaller house). Is this my responsibility to have it cleared or hers?? We also share water and electric meters and she is making...

Clearing Clogged Ear [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Mhar. I would like to ask what should I do to clear my clogged right ear? It has been 5 days now and I cannot hear well. I hear ringing inside. I am worried and uncomfortable. Please help me. I don't know what to do now.

View more questions Search