Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catwitch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2017, 01:13 PM
    Find a music video by description.
    I am trying to find a music video it starts with a young white man walking into a house, there are older people in what looks like the living room. He follows a young woman downstairs where there is a band playing, looks like a party and the lights go out everyone starts taking off their clothes, they are not naked but in their underwear and some of the women are painted with glow in the dark paint. The young guy starts dancing with them and when he looks up he is back up stairs in his underwear with the older people.

Check out some similar questions!

Find music using music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All I am looking for a classical music piece from back to around 2001. It was featured on a music channel called Classical FM TV, the only things I can remember from the music video was that the music video was black and white, and featured a man on piano whilst two people performed on stage...

How can I find out the name of a music video by description [ 1 Answers ]

It was a music video sung by a african american either male or female I don't recall but it was showing a afro am. Girl and her friends being the coolest girls in the block and all that and there was a main pretty girl they focused on who had this boyfriend that wanted to have sex with her but she...

How to find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

First of all sorry for my English .Hi Can some body help me find a video? In the video there is a band of 5-6 afro-american playing upstairs in an house, a small curly girls walks on a stair and by the end of the video she gets to where the band is playing and opens the a door an finds the band. I...

Find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

A recent video I saw on YouTube by a band that had kids jogging in sweats

How to find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

A newer female country singer. She's not real popular. She has a really cute video about a guy coming to her house and she doesn't want him to leave. She has blonde and brown hair. Very pretty blue eyes.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.