Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cib0810 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2017, 04:40 AM
    Watts premier WP-4v
    I disconnected my working unit to install a new cabinet and sink. When I reconnected it stopped working. The tank won't fill and water runs continually. Does anyone know what I have done wrong?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 11, 2017, 10:02 AM
    Wait 24 hours. That is how long it may take for the system to fill the storage tank with filtrated water. As far as running water goes - these R.O. systems may use up to 25 gal of water to make 1 gal of filtrated water. So yes, you will be hearing lots water running through the system, and to the drain, until the tank is full

Hope that helps

Milo
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2017, 11:24 AM
    I have a customer who just decided an RO was "too much work". They waste a lot of water. For what you pay and water costs, you can buy bottled water a lot cheaper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Watts premier faucet leaking [ 2 Answers ]

How to fix leaking from the small hole on watts premier faucet

Watts premier RO shut off valve [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Watts Premier RO water system and there are no detailed instructions of installing the shut off valve. There is a diagram; however, throughout the instructions there is no mention of which way it goes. Can someone tell me more about it?

Watts premier leaking out little hole... [ 0 Answers ]

Saw that RASTAPAPA was going to do the by pass on his Watts RO system, Anyone do that yet? We are looking into doing the bypass and hope it works. Let us know how it went. Thanks

Watts Premier RO [ 0 Answers ]

I just finished installing or attempting to... the faucet has a leak coming from the underside every time I run water to the system and no water is flowing to the tank. Any suggestions

Watts Premier are.O system installation [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, experts, I just purchased Watts Premier R.O system. After installed, I saw not much water coming out of faucet and there is steady flow to the black tubing to the sink. I just started the system, I think there is no pressure in the tank. My question is what is the properly functioning...

View more questions Search